XO Balm 45ml tin with mirror and spatula
XO balm offers a natural alternative to prescription products for those suffering from dry, rough skin, contact dermatitis and eczema. The natural beauty blend also has many other uses, making it an ideal on-the-go essential. Perfect for nourishing cuticles, hydrating chapped lips and keeping hair moisturised. For all usage suggestions please visit the XO Blog.
XO Balm combines coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax and chia seed oil; nourishing skin and strengthening the natural barrier, making it ideal for sensitive skin, lips or damaged hair. The no-nonsense product is housed in a mirrored compact tin and features an applicator scoop, making on-the-go applications easy.
XO Balm is against animal testing and is a supporter of UK charity Give Bees a Chance.
- XO Balm is made from 100% natural ingredients including emollients; olive oil and coconut oil.
- The natural beeswax in XO Balm helps strengthen the skin’s natural barrier; holding the natural oils in, and irritants out, to reduce skin cracking.
- XO Balm contains chia seed oil to reduce itching and inflammation, soothing discomfort and protecting the skin.
- XO Balm is free from preservatives, sulphates and fragrances to avoid triggering any sensitivity. The scent of the product is only from the natural beeswax and coconut oil.
- Unlike greasy prescription dry skin products, XO Balm sits on the skin with a matte finish, making it more practical and comfortable. The beeswax also helps the natural oils stick to the skin, offering longer protection.
- The XO Balm tin is portable and features a mirror and applicator scoop, designed for frequent applications to help a proactive not reactive approach to skin health.
- XO Balm does not sacrifice product efficacy for texture, feel or fragrance. In cold temperatures the balm can be firmer; the scoop is included so a small amount can be removed from the tin and warmed in the palm for easier application.
Delivery and postage & packing information:
XO Balm and its shipping materials have been unique designed to fit through a standard-size postbox, meaning no missed delivery cards. We are therefore able to offer our UK customers free delivery.
The packaging of XO Balm aims to be as environmentally-friendly as possible; the cardboard shipping boxes are completely recyclable, the packing material is simply shredded waste paper, all transactional information is sent online to avoid unnecessary printing, and the aluminium tins are designed to be reused.
Protecting the environment is important to XO Balm. We aim to reduce, reuse and recycle:
Reduce: Instead of buying packing materials, we use shredded paper and newspapers
Reuse: The tin; once your product is finished the tin can be reused to hold small items
Recycle: We invite you to put your outer cardboard packaging in the recycling